IT TechnicianPortland, OR
Thank you for your interest in Ziba. We are thrilled with the response and happy to report that this position has been filled. If you are interested in future roles, please send an introductory email and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!
Ziba is looking for a Help Desk Technician to support our multi-dimensional team. An ideal tech will provide technical support and develop technical solutions to help us become more effective, productive and successful. If you love to help creative people use technology, we'd love to talk.
- The ability to empathize with creative professionals
- Excellent oral and written responsiveness and follow through
- The ability to perform root cause analysis to identify and resolve problems
- Strong organizational skills
- A passion to explore new technology and the ability to apply solutions
- Perform hardware and software installations, repairs, upgrades, and problem solving as needed on Mac workstations and Windows server
- Provide technical support and individualized assistance to end-users in a deadline-oriented environment
- Create and maintain documentation for the administration, maintenance, and use of supported systems
- Identify problems and develop solutions to increase operational efficiency
- An AA or BS in Information Technology, Management Information Systems or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- One to four years of experience providing technical support
- Experience supporting Apple workstations is a must
- Basic Microsoft Windows Server functions
- Experience troubleshooting 2D/3D design software and associated technologies
- Experience working with printers and fonts
- Android and iOS mobile device knowledge
What we offer:
- Medical, dental, vision, HSA, and life insurance benefits are standard
- Flexible work schedule
- Unlimited FTO policy, plus a generous holiday policy (6 paid holidays + the week between December 25th - January 1st off)
- 401k matching
- Incentive plan for profit sharing
- Family leave plan
Our innovative and effective employee initiatives have earned recognition with the prestigious When Work Works Award. Read more here.
Interested? Reach out! We always love to connect: email@example.com
Ziba Design is an equal opportunity employer and eagerly awaiting BIPOC applications.