Ziba is looking for a senior service designer with a passion for creating new services and transforming existing customer experiences. Together with a multidisciplinary team of designers, researchers, and strategists, you’ll envision concepts and ideas for a wide variety of clients using a diverse set of tools to illustrate and activate all the components of the service.
- Driven to deliver real impact and beauty in everyday life
- Passionate about human-centered services for both customers and employees
- Both charismatic and empathetic; you can rally and unite around a unified service vision
- An adept communicator with excellent facilitation and presentation skills
- Eager to tackle complex problems and a natural at zooming out to see the big picture, then diving in to nail the important details; you thrive on putting all the pieces together
- Conduct qualitative design research using ethnographic and participatory methods
- Analyze service metrics data to inform design solutions
- Lead design work sessions with cross-functional teams
- Create service concepts, prototypes, and systems, and design testing plans for validation with clients and the Ziba team
- Design for both the target user experience and the client’s ability to implement
- Experience in core service design methods and processes
- 3-5 years of professional experience working in at least one practice area (user experience, design research, service design, or design strategy)
- The ability and desire to work in all phases of the design process
How we’ll support you:
As a senior level designer, you’ll be expected to leverage your existing experience and skill in the pursuit of creating exceptional services and customer experiences. In return, we will help you grow professionally through peer mentorship in an environment of constant learning and exploration. We expect you to start running on day one, but we’ll be right there running with you.
What to send us:
- A one page résumé and a link to your portfolio
- A brief introduction letter listing a few of your favorite services or consumer experiences and why you love them
- At least one project case study showing your design process from beginning to end
What we offer:
- Medical, dental, vision, HSA, and life insurance benefits are standard
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive PTO policy, an unlimited FTO plan, plus a generous holiday policy (6 paid holidays + the week between December 25th - January 1st off)
- Incentive plan for profit sharing
- Family leave plan
Our innovative and effective employee initiatives have earned recognition with the prestigious When Work Works Award. Read more here.
Interested? Reach out! We always love to connect: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ziba Design is an equal opportunity employer and eagerly awaiting BIPOC applications.