Are you obsessed with creating digital experiences that improve everyday lives? Would you thrive working in a multidisciplinary studio of product designers, interaction designers, ethnographers, art directors, architects, and developers?
Ziba has been in the innovation business for almost four decades. We believe that UX starts and ends with the human experience, and we obsessively craft every touchpoint we create from digital to service to retail to physical products. Join our team of creative leaders who have envisioned the first USB key, the first wearable fitness device, the first retail bank, and many other everyday breakthroughs that are too confidential include in this job posting.
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer who is passionate about creating thoughtfully designed digital experiences, who is curious and constantly pushing their craft – from concept through delivery.
- An experience designer who can define end-to-end experiences at the intersection of UX and service design
- Focused on solving for what people need and desire; removing pain points and creating moments of delight.
- A leader by example, a coach by nature, and comfortable and confident working directly with clients
- Knowledgeable about how technology constraints and capabilities impact the end user experience
- Knowledgeable about interaction design methodology and processes
- Lead projects and multi-disciplinary teams
- Work iteratively and collaboratively with the team to deliver initial concepts, user flows, visual designs, and prototypes
- Contribute to design research via concept generation, evaluation, and synthesis
- Generate information architecture and cognitive models that support innovative and highly functional design solutions
- Coach and direct designers and developers to reinforce design intent as it transitions from idea to reality
- Communicate effectively across a variety of media including writing, speaking, and visuals
- 5+ years of experience in UX design
- A strong digital design background, and a track record of working with design and technical teams to deliver digital experiences in a production environment
How we’ll support you:
As a senior UX designer at Ziba, you will be invited to utilize your existing experience and skills in the pursuit of innovative and effective design solutions. In return, we will help you grow professionally through peer mentorship and challenge you with compelling work in an environment of constant learning and exploration.
What to send us:
- A link to your portfolio and one-page résumé
- A brief introduction letter listing a few of your favorite user experiences and why you love them
- At least one project case study showing your design process from beginning to end, including a summary of how insights influenced the final result
- Links to interactive prototypes that demonstrate your design intent
Interested? Reach out! We always love to connect: email@example.com.
Ziba Design is an equal opportunity employer and eagerly awaiting BIPOC applications.