Ziba is looking for a mid-level Project Manager to join the Client Relations team. This role is responsible for facilitating the execution of our complex programs by managing the day-to-day tactical operations of assigned projects, working to ensure they’re delivered on time and on budget, while providing both clients and internal teams with a smooth process.
- Partnering with the Account Director and Creative Director to help drive the team conversation, balancing the four factors of Project Management: Quality of Work, Client Experience, Team Experience and Financial Performance
- Tracking project budget, resourcing and proactively communicating the project status with the team
- Recording, distributing, tracking and following up on notes from client engagements
- Managing internal team coordination and work plans
- Arranging in-person and virtual meetings with clients, vendors, and internal teams
- Leading project wrap-up discussions and document close-out
- Collaborating with Client Relations team members to continuously improve and elevate our work
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- A background or interest in design, innovation, marketing, entrepreneurship or hospitality
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- A keen sense of when to elevate issues to the project leadership team
- The ability to anticipate and proactively respond to needs
- Empathy and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The desire to learn about Ziba processes, both creative and business
- Deltek ERP experience and/or Creative Suite experience a plus
How we’ll support you:
Ziba is a collaborative group, passionate about our brand; we work together to strengthen the quality of the work and lift the overall experience. You will be expected to leverage your existing experience and strengths to help us deliver. In return, we will help you grow professionally through peer mentorship in an environment of constant learning and exploration. We expect you to start running on day one, but we’ll be right there running with you.
What to send us:
- A one-page résumé with references and salary requirements
- A brief introduction letter outlining the strengths you would bring to the Ziba Client Relations team
Interested? Reach out! We always love to connect: email@example.com.
Ziba Design is an equal opportunity employer and eagerly awaiting BIPOC applications.