Ziba interaction designers are thinkers and makers, designing the future of the world’s most recognized brands and humanizing technology to create the best possible user experience. We communicate digitally through form, function, and motion, considering structure and beauty equally and striving to get functional prototypes into the hands of users early and often. Our tasks are complex; weaving business and consumer needs together to create solutions that support our clients and delight the real people that use them.
- A digital craftsman with a high proficiency in the visual and prototyping tools of your trade
- Passionate about the intersection between culture and technology, and able to articulate how current trends are relevant to projects
- Knowledgeable about how technology constraints and capabilities impact the end user experience
- Knowledgeable about interaction design methodology and processes
- Comfortable working in cross-disciplinary teams in a variety of fields
Analyze client and customer needs to generate user requirements and inform design
- Contribute to design research via concept generation, evaluation, and synthesis
- Generate information architecture and cognitive models that support innovative and highly functional design solutions
- Translate architecture and interaction needs into appropriate visual designs that balance function and beauty
- Produce development-friendly visual assets that support your designs
- Prototype your ideas for real-world testing
- Collaborate with developers to reinforce design intent as it transitions from idea to reality
- Communicate effectively across a variety of mediums including writing, speaking, visuals, and motion
How we’ll support you:
As a junior interaction designer at Ziba, you will be expected to leverage your existing experience and skill in the pursuit of innovative and effective design solutions. In return, we will help you grow professionally through peer mentorship in an environment of constant learning and exploration. We expect you to start running on day one, but we’ll be right there running with you.
What to send us:
- A link to your portfolio and one-page résumé
- A brief introduction letter listing a few of your favorite user experiences and why you love them
- At least one project case study showing your design process from beginning to end, including a summary of how insights influenced the final result
- Links to interactive prototypes and/or motion studies that demonstrate your design intent
Interested? Reach out! We always love to connect: email@example.com.
Ziba Design is an equal opportunity employer and eagerly awaiting BIPOC applications.