We're looking for a motivated and eager-to-contribute multi-talented professional to join our Operations team. Ziba is full of dynamic, intense, passionate, and committed team members – it requires an up-for-the-challenge energy. In our accounting corner, we don’t have a lot of volume (not many AP invoices), but we have a lot of complexity (multiple related party entities).
Managing and supporting a group of creatives is hard work, but can also be invigorating; you really must enjoy the organized chaos a little bit to be successful. At the end of the day, all of us at Ziba and the Ops team care deeply about each other and the firm and that’s what helps us be successful.
- Confident and experienced in payroll and accounting (PR/AP/AR and GL)
- Some human resources experience up your sleeve (preferred, not required)
- Worked with Deltek Vantagepoint (preferred, not required)
- We strongly believe in providing opportunities for growth; our primary need is in the accounting realm, so if you have that and are willing to learn the others, please consider applying.
- PR/AP/AR and GL:
- Reconciliation and Entry of Payroll Journal and Benefit Invoices
- AP and AR entries in collaboration with Sr. Project Accountant
- Generating and updating monthly financial performance reports for CFO
- Payroll processing (backup)
- On site resource and conduit
- Provide Backup For:
- Coordinating performance reviews and providing supporting reports
- Updating utilization reports based on time entered
- Setup and maintenance of employee in systems
- Offer letter and new hire onboarding support
- Termination package and off boarding support
- And any other related tasks that may come up
- Primarily on-site and in-person with some possible hybrid scheduling/coordination.
- Have great attention to detail – accuracy is key – but also be willing to admit errors and learn from them.
- Be experienced and facile at using Microsoft Office 365 and able to learn other new programs, as needed.
What to send us:
- A one-page résumé with targeted salary.
- A brief intro letter describing what you might bring to this role at Ziba
What we offer:
- Medical, dental, vision, HSA, and life insurance benefits are standard
- Flexible work schedule
- Unlimited FTO policy, plus a generous holiday policy (6 paid holidays + the week between December 25th - January 1st off)
- 401k matching
- Incentive plan for profit sharing
- Family leave plan
Our innovative and effective employee initiatives have earned recognition with the prestigious When Work Works Award. Read more here.
Interested? Reach out! We always love to connect: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ziba Design is an equal opportunity employer and eagerly awaiting BIPOC applications.