Ziba is looking for a Product Manager to bridge the Client Relations and Interaction Design teams. This role is responsible for facilitating the execution of our complex digital programs by managing the day-to-day tactical operations of assigned projects, working to ensure they’re delivered on time and on budget, while providing both clients and internal teams with a smooth process. The role oversees the entire life cycle of a product, from defining the scope, building the technology, creating a great customer experience and acquiring customers.
- Responsible for overseeing completion of the overall vision of the product, from design to development to deployment
- Managing and integrating front- and back-end development teams
- Partnering with the Account Director and Creative Director to help drive the team conversation, balancing the four factors of project management: Quality of Work, Client Experience, Team Experience, Financial Performance
- Using proposals to infer resourcing roles and tasks involved then managing, vetting and coordinating internal team needs and work plans
- Responsible for understanding what content is required for each phase of the digital project pipeline and creating the product’s requirements
- Creating product roadmaps, key phases and assignments
- Tracking product schedules / scope and project budget; proactively communicating the project status with the team and navigating solutions to any upcoming problems
- Recording, distributing, tracking, and following up on notes from client engagements
- Arranging in-person and virtual meetings with clients, vendors, and internal teams
- Managing sprint cycles, including backlog item tracking and assisting teams to meet sprint goals
- An advocate for the end-user; which may include conducting end-user testing / surveys and iterating on the information received from the end-user
- Leading project wrap-up discussions and documenting close-out
- Collaborating with Client Relations and Interaction Design team members to continuously improve and elevate our work
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- A background or interest in design, innovation, marketing, entrepreneurship, or hospitality
- A familiarity with existing workflows for digital project management (e.g. Jira)
- The ability to do design thinking with strong administrative and organizational skills
- A keen sense of when to elevate issues to the project leadership team
- An understanding of the difference between production and reference files
- The agility to anticipate and proactively respond to needs
- Empathic, positive and results-driven attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The desire to learn about Ziba processes, both creative and business
- Deltek ERP experience and/or Creative Suite experience a plus
How we’ll support you:
Ziba is a collaborative group, passionate about our brand; we work together to strengthen the quality of the work and lift the overall experience. You will be expected to leverage your existing experience and strengths to help us deliver. In return, we will help you grow professionally through peer mentorship in an environment of constant learning and exploration. We expect you to start running on day one, but we’ll be right there running with you.
What to send us:
- A one-page résumé with references and salary requirements
- A brief introduction letter outlining the strengths you would bring to the Ziba Client Relations team
Interested? Reach out! We always love to connect: email@example.com.
Ziba Design is an equal opportunity employer.