Ziba Design, Portland, OR is looking for someone who is obsessed with understanding people and cultures and the role design plays in creating meaning and value in everyday life. We are passionate about innovating a beautiful future and we are looking for someone to uncover the critical insights that spark tomorrow’s transformational products and services.
- An Ethnographer fluent in qualitative research from plan to interview to synthesis.
- Constantly developing and evolving tools and approaches for consumer research (both immersive qualitative and iterative prototype evaluation).
- A master of storytelling with frameworks, visuals, narratives and videos ensuring that your key insights are relevant and actionable for our clients and designers.
- Drawn to and thrive in a collaborative environment with a team of diverse backgrounds and expertise.
- Decisive as to when to be nimble and when to go deep and rigorous and you can volley between the two with grace.
- Invigorated and inspired by travel.
- 3-7 years experience in consumer insights (agency or design consultancy experience is a plus).
- Bachelor’s degree or secondary degree in a social science or design discipline.
Ziba is a dynamic organization. We are a 30 + year old independent agency focused. Our craft is bringing ideas to market.
Our clients are innovative companies and our projects range from tactical product design to in-depth strategy. In our Portland based studio you'll find yourself surrounded by over 100 smart, talented and inspiring people and great work.
We believe in the power of the team and produce our best work through true collaboration.
Interested? Reach out! We always love to connect: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ziba Design is an equal opportunity employer.