BRAND ART DIRECTOR
Ziba is looking for an Art Director with a passion for envisioning and creating brands to join our multidisciplinary Innovation and Experience Design Studio in Portland, Oregon. WE believe that great brands are built on authenticity, relevancy and intention.
The Art Director’s tasks are not always defined. This role requires a self-directed and motivated individual inspired to craft relevant brand expressions that influence in a wide variety of client categories.
- A creative leader
- A Method Actor. You can express the unique character, attitude and behaviors of a brand.
- A systems thinker.
- Passionate about the power and potential of brand activation in innovation and experience design.
- Comfortable working in cross-disciplinary teams in a variety of categories
- Excellent with ambiguity.
- Develop powerful brand identities that connect to the hearts and minds of organizations and consumers.
- Identify what stories a brand expresses, how a brand is experienced and when.
- Convert strategy to reality.
- Partner with a Creative Director, copywriter and designers from multiple disciplines.
- Concept and generate designs for touchpoints ranging from manifestos, digital tools, videos, websites, services, retail graphics and packaging.
If you want to apply for this position, you’ll need:
- A degree in Graphic Design or a related discipline/equivalent experience.
- 6+ years of experience within an agency as a working Graphic Designer, Visual Designer or Art Director.
- A diverse portfolio full of thoughtful, beautiful, relevant work for local, national or global clients.
Ziba is an EEO employer.