A standout line of audio gear that loves music as much as listeners do.
It’s not really front end innovation until it starts generating back end revenue.
80% of all new innovations fail. That’s the reality facing every entrepreneurial visionary who, despite the odds, is convinced that their new product or service will be among that elusive 20%. It’s true that innovation is not for the faint of heart. But there are some very concrete ways to mitigate risk, accelerate adoption, and hit your projected revenue targets. We’ve spent the better part of three decades learning, developing, and implementing those ways. Our most successful clients have demonstrated a willingness to wade into the world of uncertainty, because they know that this is where the most valuable ideas are born. And this is Ziba’s native environment. We are a highly motivated outside partner that will challenge and push and shake every single tree, harvesting only the most valuable ideas, those most relevant to customers, and, ultimately, to our client’s business success.
Identifying the right opportunities is only the starting point. The ultimate success of any new offering requires a deep understanding of your customer’s ever-evolving needs and values. That’s what helps us uncover insights about the cultural context and societal shifts that are shaping their world, now and into the future. That’s the best way to design for that future. It’s about seeing and seizing opportunities to upend and transform your category, turning the game in your favor. This is not solely the domain of scrappy start- ups. It’s a mindset, a credo, a kind of learned wisdom: that spirited collaboration with the right creative partner can be a powerful catalyst for spinning new revenue opportunities and future-proofing your innovations.
“Ziba’s impact on the success of products, brands, experiences, and hardware here at Microsoft, has been truly remarkable.”