DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER
We’re looking for a Project Manager with digital experience to join our Client Relations team, based in Portland, Oregon, to facilitate the execution of moderately complex programs by multi-disciplinary studio teams. The Project Manager develops work plans, manages workflow and effectively utilizes resources to achieve project goals, ensuring the work is on scope, on time and on budget. In this position, you will partner with Account Managers and Creative Directors to understand the client needs and ensure Ziba’s obligations are clear to effectively manage the day-to-day communications between client and the creative team.
To apply for this position, you’ll need:
- A BA or BS in Business Administration, Marketing Communications or a related field.
- 2 - 6 years of proven project management experience, working with design and development teams.
- Experience within the product innovation, design, or marketing consulting services industry, digital or software industry is preferred; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
To succeed in this position, you’ll need:
- To create a project plan with success metrics that communicates and monitors tasks, milestones, status and resource allocation.
- To assist in setting direction for a project team including clarifying individual responsibilities, tasks and technical functions.
- To oversee the day-to-day activity and keeps the project team focused, energetic and collaborative.
- To plan, track and manage the workflow of projects per scope, time and budget.
- Ability to communicate constraints of the project within the project team, ensuring focus on agreed parameters.
- Knowledge to continuously monitor progress to plan, identifying ways to increase efficiency.
- Ability to proactively communicate project status, and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Ability to manage subcontractors, solicit and approve bids and handle billing/invoicing.
Ziba is a dynamic organization. Our clients are innovative companies and our projects range from tactical product design to in-depth strategy. More than 100 smart, talented, creative people work in our Portland studio, and by truly collaborating we are able to produce our best work. We believe in the power of the team.
If you’re not familiar with Portland, take it from us that it’s a great place to live. There’s a strong design and creative culture here, and an incredible quality of life. Frequently ranked as one of the greenest, most livable cities in North America, Portland is renowned for its transit system, walkability, urban planning and access to the outdoors.
Ziba is an EEO employer.