Are you obsessed with shaping and creating brand experiences? Are you driven by finding ways design can create meaning and beauty? Do you thrive solving complex projects with multidisciplinary teams? Do you enjoy designing for multiple touchpoints ranging from digital, to packaging, to environmental graphics to identity systems?
We are looking for a Communication Designer with a passion for multidisciplinary collaboration and visual story telling. Projects will range from corporate identity systems, print collateral, environmental graphics, signage, interactive media, packaging, product graphics and project presentation materials.
- A Method Actor. You give every brand its own unique expression.
- Passionate about the power and potential of storytelling in experience design.
- A systems thinker and a craftsman. You can balance nailing the details within the context of the big picture.
- Experienced in interaction design, but have the passion or interest to create graphic systems for the broader experience as well
- Comfortable working in cross-disciplinary teams in a variety of categories.
- Develop powerful visual identities for brand.
- Identify what stories a brand tells, how they are told and when.
- Partner with an art director, copywriter and designers from multiple disciplines.
- Concept and generate graphics for touchpoints ranging from digital, packaging, retail graphics, print collateral, logos …
How we’ll support you:
As a Communication Designer, you will be expected to leverage your existing experience and skill in the pursuit of meaningful design solutions. In return, we will help you grow professionally through peer mentorship in an environment of constant learning and exploration. We expect you to start running on day one, but we’ll all be running with you.
Stuff we’d like to see in your application:
- A link to your portfolio and one-page resumé.
- A brief introduction letter with a few of your favorite brand experiences and why you love them.
- Links to interactive prototypes and/or motion studies that demonstrate your design intent optional.
Interested? Reach out! We always love to connect: email@example.com.
Ziba Design is an equal opportunity employer.